If you're anything like me, winter is the devil, well the ice devil. You hate the cold, you really don't care for the snow, and the atmosphere just brings your mood below zero.
Living in Pennsylvania, you can't avoid the winter weather unless you go south for the winter, and that's not always an option.
I'm sure my fellow winter haters can relate; these are thoughts I have throughout this cold season.
1. First snow fall, f*ck winter is here.
2. Well, at least I don't have to shave for a few months.
3. I think I'll hibernate this year, yessss.
4. I'm seriously not leaving my house, or my bed.
5. I'm content with my coffee and tea, I'll binge watch movies and shows.
6. Ok I'm kinda bored, I guess I'll go somewhere.
7. Just let me put on pants, a shirt, another shirt, 2 jackets, gloves, all my socks..
8. I have to clean off my car? F*ck it, I'm staying.
9. I did tell my friends I'd come, I guess I'll go.
10. My car will warm up in 2 hours, then I can leave.
11. Ok, here I go. The roads are sh*t.
12. I'm definitely gonna die on the way there, goodbye cruel world.
13. Like why does it have to snow? It doesn't, just stop.
14. These snow tires weren't even worth it, why did I come out?
15. Huh, I made it, there is a God.
16. But God wouldn't want this winter, he likes a sunny day right?
17. Seriously this is only the first snow, where's summer?
18. I could move. Leave it behind and hit the sunny states.
19. But then my winter wardrobe would be a waste.
20. I do like these scarves and sweaters, they're so cute.
21. Ok I'll stay, but just for this year.
22. I can make it one year, then I'm out.
23. Oh but I love a good cuddle to warm up on these cold nights.
24. Fires, cuddling, and hot cocoa >>>> all.
25. On second thought, I'll stay.
26. It's easier than moving right?
27. Global warming is coming anyway, it'll be summer all year in no time.
28. F*cking sh*t. Did I really just fall on the ice?!
29. That's it. I'm out.
30. Peace out you frozen hell.
Chelsea Blake: My views on life and writing whatever my heart desires.